Thank you for accessing the mywaytosantiago.com Website (“Site”) operated by Francisco Iglesias.
The following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) apply to MyWay T-shirt item ordered from the Site. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By using the Site and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the T&C set out below. Please pay special attention to our Privacy & Cookies Policy regarding personal information provided by you.
We may change these T&C from time to time without any prior notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the T&C that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these T&C, please contact us at email@example.com, we’ll be more than happy to help you out.
1) VENDOR IDENTIFICATION
C/Canadelo Alto 47 5C
36206 Vigo, SPAIN
VAT number: ES36123080Q
2) TRADEMARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a. Unauthorized use of MyWay T-shirt’s trade name and logo without an explicit written permission is strictly prohibited.
b. The rights of intellectual property regarding the MyWay T-shirt belong exclusively to Francisco Iglesias.
c. Francisco Iglesias will enforce his intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
3) APPLICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The customer declares having read and agreed to the present Terms and Conditions of sale before placing an order. When validating an order, the customer accepts the whole of the present Terms and Conditions.
The price of MyWay T-shirt is 14.50€ (including 21% of Spanish V.A.T.) and does not include postage and packing. The rate and amount of value added tax (V.A.T.) will be listed separately in the invoice. All invoices contain additional shipping charges as quoted below.
Should the VAT rate change, those changes could be reflected on the product price without prior notice.
The Site reserves the right to modify its price at any time but the invoice will be issued taking into account the price in effect at the time of the order registration.
5) SHIPPING RATES
We are happy and proud to accept orders from Spain and EU-countries.
Delivery will be realized by using Registered Mail service at following shipping rates:
Spain: €4.60(shipment of 1 item), €5.60 (2 items), €7.50 (3-5 items). EU: €9.15(1 item), €10.30 (2 items), €15.65 (3-5 items).
For orders exceeding 5 units, please contact Francisco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(!) We’re sorry to inform you that due to rather complex customs procedures for international destinations, we can’t ship to workplaces or to non-EU countries, the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
a. When Will My Order Arrive?
Spain: 3-5 working days EU: 7-10 working days
b. Shipment to international destinations
All shipments for international orders tend to have longer transit times when reaching their destination. Transit times vary greatly by carrier.
Depending on the shipping destination of your order, tracking information will be available for international packages. Sometimes this information may not communicate progress.
Don’t worry: your product will arrive, but the carrier’s ability to track the package may not indicate an expected delivery time.
7) PAYMENT OPTIONS
The fact of being a small design studio at early stage of development of MyWay T-shirt project makes us, for now, to only accept bank transfer.
As this kind of payment cannot be confirmed real-time, we will have to wait for the payment to come in to our bank account. As soon as the payment is reported as successful, we will proceed with the shipment of your order.
We apologize for any inconveniences this a-bit-unpractical process may cause to you and appreciate your patience and support of our project. We work hard to add more payment options in the near future.
8) HOW TO ORDER AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
We strive to make ordering quick and easy as possible, that is why there’s no need to sign up to get your MyWay T-shirt.
If you’re interested in purchase:
- Please fill in the Site’s Order form (be sure to include product specifications, such as Size, Quantity etc into Your Order field). In all cases, as soon as the availability of the item(s) is confirmed, we will validate your order by sending you an email notification.
- At this stage, we will ask you to provide the delivery information (name, delivery address, daytime phone number).
- You will receive a pro forma invoice, which will summarize the conditions of sale together with product specifications & delivery address and will contain an a payment reference.
- You can then make payment from your bank into the bank account specified on our pro forma invoice within 48 hours. It is extremely important that you include the payment reference with the transfer.Based on this reference, payment will be matched with your order and confirmed to us.
- Once we receive payment confirmation from our bank, we will immediately proceed with the shipment of your MyWay T-shirt. You will receive an email indicating that your order has shipped.
- ¡Gracias! Thanks to you, now we have one more member in our MyWay family and we’re so very proud of it! Your Way, My Way.
Please take into account the following information:
- Because we start to process your order as soon as we receive your payment, it is not possible to modify your order.
- Any customer’s complaint concerning the order or delivery of an unavailable item will be regarded as unfounded.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order from a customer with whom there has previously been a dispute over an order payment.
- The product remains Francisco Iglesias’s property until the amount has been credited to thecom’s account.
9) SHIPPING PROBLEMS AND DELAYS
a. Shipped orders late to arrive
Orders that have shipped via traceable means will have tracking information for the order. If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. Carriers will often leave a notice if they require a signature for a package. There will be instructions for you to follow on the delivery notice for retrieving your package.
- Check with any household members or neighbors that may have recovered or received the order on your behalf. If you live in a building, see if the package was left with a doorman, front desk or mail room.
- You may also contact the carrier to see if they have further information about your package. They may be able to provide further details about the delivery or location of the order.
b. Undeliverable package
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund for the order items and applicable tax. Your original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our Site using an address that can accept packages on your behalf.
c. Reasons for undeliverable packages
- Incorrect address provided. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
- Carrier cannot deliver package. Depending on the country, the package cannot be delivered to some addresses. Please use a P.O. Box if you know your address cannot receive packages.
- Delivery attempts by carrier have failed. Most carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three attempts where no one is present to accept the delivery, the package will be returned to us.
d. Damaged package
At the time of delivery, please take some time to ensure that shipment’s outer packaging is checked for any signs of damage before signing for your consignment.
In case of any damage being noticeable in the packaging of your item upon delivery, you have the right to refuse the shipment as “Damaged – Return to sender”. In this case, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com, stating “Damaged package: Returned to sender + Your payment reference” in the subject line.
An alternative is to insist on checking the content of the shipment. If you’re allowed to do so and the content of the shipment is not damaged, we hope for your understanding as small damages to packaging may occur. The important thing is that the MyWay T-shirt is there and urges you to put it on.
If the content is damaged, then ask to compile the act of damage. In this case you can either take (signing the receipt as “Damaged”) or refuse to take this parcel. In all cases, please ensure to take the photos of the damages being caused to the parcel, as they will help us to file the insurance claim.
If you received the parcel with no signs of damage on the outer packaging and, after opening, you discover damage caused to the content of the shipment, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org, putting “Damaged package: + Your payment reference” in the subject line.
e. Weather delays
We will make every effort to get your package to you within the estimated delivery date; however, some events beyond our control can occasionally delay a shipment, even an expedited shipment.
When forces of nature delay a carrier’s delivery of an order, we cannot guarantee the arrival date of your package. To reduce any issues caused by a late arrival of your package, especially during the winter months where weather delays are more frequent, please place your order early to allow extra time for delivery.
10) ORDER CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
a. Right to Order Cancellation
Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until 14 calendar days from the day you receive your goods. This means that you can return the item (as long as it is still in its new, original, unworn state) for whatever reason if you change your mind.
To do so, please inform us of your decision to withdraw before the Withdrawal Period has expired by filling this EU Cancellation form and sending it to us to email@example.com. Please state your payment reference in a Subject line.
If you decide to withdraw from the order during Withdrawal Period, we will reimburse a payment received from you in relation to this particular order, including that covering the shipping costs borne by you to get item(-s) delivered to you.
After having informed us about your decision to withdraw from the contract, you will have 14 calendar days to send the items back to us. You will have to bear the postage costs of returning goods to us. You don’t have to return the item in its original packaging, but please make sure it’s packaged in a way it doesn’t get damaged. Keep in mind that we can only refund items that are still in their new, original, unworn state and we reserve the right to refuse Returns if we estimate that the product is clearly used and/or cannot be sold again.
N.B. It’s a good idea to use a method where you can track and insure the package content. If your package is lost during the transit of your Return and you purchased insurance for the shipment, you may file a claim with your carrier for the goods.
(!) Unfortunately, we cannot calculate in advance the cost of returning the goods or give you a reasonable estimation of the maximum cost. Please be aware that depending on your location this cost may be high.
b. Address for Returns:
C/Canadelo Alto 47 5C
c. Return Policy: defective item
Each and every item that we ship is quality inspected before shipment. We check and double check each package before it ships, but we’re human and mistakes do happen. In cases of getting a defective item, the return process can be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided, action in the form of replacement or refund will be taken. We will cover the cost of returning the defective item as well. Please package the item securely and send it to us, including a copy of the original invoice at the address below. Be sure to send by traceable means.
You will be notified when your return is received at our facilities with an indication as to what will follow.
- If you have opted for a replacement, an email will be sent letting you know once the shipment process has been initiated. We will obviously cover the shipping costs.
- If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-14 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
d. Trading your item for a different size
We want you to be 100% happy with your MyWay T-shirt, that’s why in addition to your 14 calendar day right of cancellation, we guarantee to refund any item you don’t like (hopefully, it will never be the case) or which turned out to be too small/too large for you when you return it to us within 28 days of receipt in an unused and saleable condition.
You can return your order to the following address:
Francisco Iglesias Returns Dpt. C/Canadelo Alto 47 5C 36206 Vigo España
You will have to bear the postage costs of returning goods to us. You don’t have to return the item in its original packaging, but please make sure it’s packaged in a way it doesn’t get damaged.
Keep in mind that we can only refund items that are still in their new, original, unworn state and we reserve the right to refuse Returns if we estimate that the product is clearly used and/or cannot be sold again.
You will be notified when your return is received at our facilities with an indication as to what will follow.
- If you opt for a size exchange and it’s the first time you trade your item for a different size, we’ll ask you to choose the size you want and this will initiate the new shipment process. This time you won’t cover the shipping costs. In case of the second or further size exchanges you’ll have to bear shipment costs.
- If you request a refund, be advised that we’ll return funds via bank transfer on your account (please note that initial shipment costs will not be refunded). The process can take up to 7-14 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
The liability of mywaytosantiago.com towards its customers is limited to the purchase price of the ordered items including paid shipping costs. The Site will never be liable for any loss of profits or goodwill or any other consequential damages.
12) APPLICABLE LAW – DISPUTES
In case of dispute, an amicable solution will be sought before taking any legal action. All relations resulting from the connection to and/or the use of the present website are subject to Spanish law.
These Terms and Conditions were last modified and effective as of July 7, 2016.